Soul Purpose

What has actually brought me to create this site?  Well, it could be because I just want to get along with the trend.  It could be because this is where I have the liberty to speak my mind. Or it could be ‘suka-suka ajelah’.  But most of all, sincerely, I just feel like sharing what’s interesting about the places that I have been to and lovely people that I have met.  General knowledge is really worth sharing after all (well, at least for me!). You 'give a little, you gain more' sort of feeling, don’t you think so?
Living in the land far away from my homeland, soaking in a different culture and different way of life (which I really appreciate it, anyway!) ~ I feel like I fall down in a rabbit hole and become ‘Alice in Wonderland’.  I have so much to share!
Life is, certainly, a journey!  And I understand that it can be very short or very long, depending on how we appreciate our lives; and each of us only gets to make this journey once.  Let us not take any shortcut when we traveled, no matter how long and exhausted can life be. Let us experience the whole pursuit and I guarantee we are not alone in this journey, my friend.  Have faith that the journey traveled without shortcut is a journey worth taking and there are no shortcuts to any place worth giving.  I do not regret one moment of my life.
I have a passion in writing. I am a kind of person who just fond of putting pen to paper on anything that ‘traverse’ on my mind, my ears or my eyes, however, I do not have the zeal in ‘filing’ my notes! My notes are all over and eventually, they are all ‘vanished’ together with my memories ~ sad!   At least, now I could treat this site as my little journal, my soul purpose!  ‘Syok sendiri pun tak apa-lah’… hopefully one fine day, I can beam, wonder or even weep when I call back what I have learned along the way.  I believe that every single day people are given the opportunity to make the best preference about everything they do.  Writing, to me, is expressing my inner feeling and it could be expressed in any language and style depending on my mood, place or episode.
I am often asked who I write for.  I would say that I write to ‘communicate things’ but I don’t know whom I am addressing.  It is like throwing things out into an empty space… but it's okay, I am contented with what I am hooked on now. I just want to carry on expressing what I think, feel and see.  Truthfully, I have a dream to make short fabulous films at some point in my life!   Insha Allah (God willing) ... 
Photography always thrills me; and I still have so so so much more to learn! Photography has always been a kind of groundwork for my writing.  Photography always helps me create a relationship with the place or moment. “Life is not a matter of milestones, but of moments!” Oh yes, I believe photography can do marvels.   Photography makes me understand that I cannot make every special moment stand still however, I can still ‘capture the moment’, at least!  
So buddies, life can be cotton candy clouds and deep blue skies!  
Worry not!  
Now the journey continues
Let’s hit the road and surf the sky ……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madinah Al Munawwarah – Penghayatan Terindah

Dubai – Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking?